Dr. Jamie Swan is a Certified EMDR Therapist and a Certified Consultant with EMDR International Association (EMDRIA). She offers consultation to other EMDR therapists who are completing their basic training, working towards certification or are interested in advancing their practice with EMDR therapy. She is proud to work with therapists from across North America.
Dr. Swan took her basic training in 2014 and was certified in 2019. She was trained by Dr. Marshall Wilensky of the BC Professional School of Psychology, worked with Dr. Judy Moench towards certification and has completed several Advanced EMDR trainings such as:
- R-TEP/G-TEP with Connect EMDR
- EMDR and Dissociation: The progressive Approach with Dolores Mosquera
- Early Trauma Protocol with Katie O’Shea
- When There are No Words with Sandra Paulsen
- Looking Through the Eyes with Sandra Paulsen
- Toward an Embodied Self with Sandra Paulsen
- Flash and Advanced Flash Technique with Dr. Philip Manfield
- EMDR and Mind Mapping with Sue Genest
- How to do EMDR Online with Sue Genest
Contact Dr. Swan to learn more.